conditions of accreditation purchase
- Accreditation is a festival pass for representatives of the film industry. Those purchasing the accreditation are obligated to follow the conditions of pass use and purchase (below).
- The Festival Accreditation costs: 250 PLN (including tax).
- Accreditations will be available for purchase beginning 12 September 2017 until 15 October 2017 or until all passes have been sold, whichever comes first.
- Accreditations are issued to active members of the film industry.
- The amount due must be paid within 48 hours of order submission through the online payment option available through the festival website (DotPay – payment by electronic transfer or payment card). Dotpay is the only payment form accepted for festival Passes.
- Accreditation purchases will be confirmed by e-mail within 7 days of receipt of payment on the Organizer’s account.
- Each Accreditation is issued to one specific individual identified in the purchase order. Purchase order forms are accessible through the festival website.
- Purchase orders must be accompanied by a portrait photo in an attachment not exceeding 2Mb in size, which will serve to identify the accreditation holder. Failure to provide a portrait photo allowing for the clear identification of the Pass holder will be treated as an ordering error and may result in order cancellation.
- The Payee may order an accreditation for a third party. An individual in whose name an Accreditation order has been placed will be informed by e-mail that the Purchaser has disclosed their personal information within the order. The Purchaser may order more than one Accreditation.
- Accreditations cannot be transferred to other individuals.
- The Organizer reserves the right to conclude accreditation sales at any time without further justification.
- The Organizer does not accept returns of purchased accreditations.
- A purchased accreditation may be collected only by the individual in whose name the Pass was ordered.
- accreditations may only be collected upon presentation of a valid photo ID.
- The accreditation can be collected only upon producing an identity card or other document with a photo at the Guest Reception Desk located in New Horizons Cinema (19a-21 Kazimierza Wielkiego St., Wrocław) since 23rd October 2017, from 12:00 noon until 9.00 pm, on other days of the festival – from 9.00 am until 9.00 pm.
- Duplicate accreditations will not be issued.
Conditions of Festival Accreditation Use
- The accreditation entitles you to admission to all the film screenings at the 8. American Film Festival. Entering the film screening is conditioned by a prior collection of a free ticket (hereinafter referred to as “entrance ticket”) for a selected film at the New Horizons Cinema (Wrocław, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 19a-21) ticket offices specified by the Organizer.
- The accreditation entitles the holder to use the Guest Reception Desk in New Horizons Cinema and book meetings with the festival guests.
- Entrance tickets will be distributed until all of them have been sold out and the Organizers do not guarantee the ability to receive entrance tickets for each film screening. Entrance tickets are not numbered.
- Entrance tickets can be collected during opening hours of New Horizons Cinema, from 9:00 a.m of the day preceding the film screening to the commencement of a given film screening. Ticket offices will be open until 10:00 p.m. On 23 October tickets can be collected from 12.00 a.m. to 20.00 p.m.
- Free numbered entrance tickets for opening and closing screenings should be collected at selected ticket offices of the New Horizons Cinema. Entrance tickets for the opening screening taking place on 24th October should be collected on 23rd October from 12.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. or on 24th October (from 9:00 am till the beginning of the opening screening). Entrance tickets for the closing screening taking place on 29th October should be collected on 28thOctober (from 9:00 till the beginning of the last screening ) or 29th October (from 9.00 am till the beginning of the closing screening).
- As a part of an accreditation, an accreditation holder is entitled to collect only one entrance ticket for a given screening at a specified time.
- The accreditation holder is not allowed to obtain more than one entrance ticket for a film screening within a specific hour bloc on the particular day. An hour bloc means screenings held at intervals of no longer than 45 minutes (e.g. 6.45, 7.00 p.m. – make a single hour bloc).
- An entrance ticket is valid solely together with the pass. Entering the screenings is not possible by presenting solely the entrance ticket.
- Should it be impossible for someone to appear at the screening for which the entrance ticket has been collected, the entrance ticket should be returned to the selected ticket offices in New Horizons Cinema. This can be done 15 minutes before the commencement of the screening at the latest.